Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Getting involved

From: crap0101
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Getting involved
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 16:36:58 +0100

Il giorno mar, 03/02/2009 alle 11.18 +0530, Shyam | ശ്യാം കാരനാട്ട്
| Karanattu ha scritto:
> Hi thanks for the replies,
>
> Started of kfv with include/sound section and being an emacs addict, am
> using kfv.el and thats an awesome tool..
>
> But am having problem with it.. I could complete the review of the
> section and its generating the markup. But then i press C-c C-c to
> submit things to the wiki, *KFV-Processes* works but nothing is uploaded
> to wiki. I am attaching the content of KFV Processes buffer and
> sound.kfv . May be its something wrong on my side setting it up, but i
> had multiple re-checks and the problem repeats.

I cat't help you 'cause i don't use it, hopefully Bake Timmons (the
creator) can answer your question. Meanwhile, in case that you have not
seen, check it out:
http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Kernel/Kfv-script
there is a video tutorial about kfv.el

hope this help!