[Gnewsense-dev] GnewsensetoMips and related

From: elly . liu . cn
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] GnewsensetoMips and related
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 03:23:45 +0000

I've shared a document with you called "GnewsensetoMips and related":
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pfcPAhRmDQW9CYzNnbb4BXA&address@hidden&t=7156856375605319714&guest

It's not an attachment -- it's stored online at Google Docs. To open this document, just click the link above.

Hi all,

Here is a document I created for the guys working with me. You may also
want to update it or keep something outside the Wiki traceable. Feel
free to add your findings and solutions.

Cheers!

Elly