[Gnewsense-dev] Getting involved

From: Shyam | ശ്യാം ക ാരനാട്ട് | Karanattu
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Getting involved
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 06:29:06 +0530

Hi all,
I have been using gNewSense for quite some months now and has been
planning for long to do some serious job. Now i am thinking which job to
take up;-)

Have been reading a bit about the gnewsense mips project, but am still a
student and so can't afford to buy any lemote. Is it worth testing the
repos with qemu or the emulator mentioned in the wiki?

Whats the status of the PFV/KFV projects? how to get started with that?
can i get started with the "sound" section in "include" of kernel
section?

Also I was reading about getting glx back on gnewsense repo and it seems
thats solved in a better way by communication with xorg guys than doing
a manual checking?

I am more than happy to join any of these. Please give your suggestions
on getting started .

Thanks
Shyam K