Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Orchid repository

From: avr
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Orchid repository
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 19:34:33 +0100

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 07:10:28PM +0100, address@hidden wrote:
> Quoting avr <address@hidden>:
>
> Hi Andreas,
> Great new! Do you see any inconvenience that we test the procedure on a
> Fuloong
> mini box?

Not really. And apart from a mkfs on the wrong partition, it should be pretty
safe
to just try it.

> Where should we update the wiki with our feedback? On the Orchid project page?

The wiki is fine, but it would be easiest if the first few people who use it
would
use the mailinglist directly for discussion. That way we can first establish
some
procedures on where to go from here.