Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Document shared - glossary

From: Ye Tian
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Document shared - glossary
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 14:09:51 +0800

Hi All,

 When login as an end-user, fcitx and SCIM can be started but seems they didn't respond the call,

and also, I found CPU is always busy (40%-->50%), when Start System Monitor and switch to the Resources panel it will raise to 60% --> 100%,  but I didn't run any program except a Terminal. I think that is the reason why the system looks very slow. it looks very strange..

Is there anyone met these problems? Thanks!