gnewsense-art

Re: [gNewSense-art] Some sounds for gNewSense

From: Luis Felipe Lopez Acevedo
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-art] Some sounds for gNewSense
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 12:52:09 -0500

Yes, Ali, that link is broken. The sounds I proposed are now part of my theme proposal. They are in the sounds directory.

If you are looking for the original music from they were extracted, you can find it here:

Star Drops -- by Orb Gettarr
The Ghosts of Ancient Light (FL Mix) -- by Orb Gettarr

http://www.opsound.org/artist/orbgettarr/

Yeah, it's a good idea to have the sounds in a common place, so that people can vote.

2008/11/21 Ali Gunduz <address@hidden>
Luis Felipe Lopez Acevedo wrote:
> Hello all!
>
> Here are 3 sounds for gNewSense's start up and the original
> music from where they were extracted.
>
> get them here (10 MB)

Luis,

I have been trying to get a decent sound collection for gNewSense and
wanted to combine some of your proposed sounds with the login sound i
proposed a while ago. (
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnewsense-art/2008-09/msg00004.html
)

However, the link you posted (