gnats-prs

pending/725: Identity protection matters. (pending)

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/725: Identity protection matters. (pending)
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 15:25:01 -0600 (CST)

>Number:         725
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       Identity protection matters.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
 -=-=[CONVERTED FROM HTML VIA LYNX]=-=-

    PayPal

    [pixel.gif]

    [pixel.gif]

    [pixel.gif]

    [pixel.gif]

                                                 [hdr_photo02_200x213.jpg]

    [pixel.gif]

                [verisign.gif] Dear users of PayPal services,

        Due to upcoming year 2007, and recent changes in PayPal's Service
    Agreement you need to submit additional details on your PayPal
    account. Starting from 2007 all PayPal accounts will come with
    complete detailed information! Identity protection matters. And PayPal
    works day and night to help keep your identity safe.

                                Secure Server

    Identity protection matters. [1]Get Verified!

    According the new changes in Service Agreement any unverified account
    will be deleted from the system in 72 hours after receiving this
    letter.
    [pixel.gif]

    [pixel.gif]

    [pixel.gif]

    [email_triangleTrans_6x20.gif]

                         Thank You for using PayPal!

    This notification was sent to you by PayPal. To modify your
    notification preferences, log in to your PayPal account, click the
    Profile sub-tab, then click the Notifications link under Account
    Information. Changes may take up to 10 days to be reflected in our
    mailings. PayPal will not sell or rent any of your personally
    identifiable information to third parties. For more information about
    the security of your information, read our Privacy Policy at
    https://www.paypal.com/privacy.
    [pixel.gif]
    [pixel.gif]
    Copyright © 2006 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved. Designated
    trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
    PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.

    [1x1.dyn?0WkGL8-ChrTPbnlHKa37=0]