gnats-prs

pending/535: Very Important (pending)

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/535: Very Important (pending)
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 13:05:01 -0600 (CST)

>Number:         535
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       Very Important
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious

 ------------=_437399BF.AA6A04B3

 Spam detection software, running on the system "skuld.wookimus.net", has

 Content preview:  From : Stella Dikko Samba Abidjan, Ivory Coast West
   Africa. TEL +225 07 81 95 57 APPEAL FOR URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE. MY
   Dear , [...]

  pts rule name              description
  2.6 RATWARE_OE_MALFORMED   X-Mailer has malformed Outlook Express version
  1.7 MSGID_FROM_MTA_ID      Message-Id for external message added locally
  1.8 URG_BIZ                BODY: Contains urgent matter
  2.8 MILLION_USD            BODY: Talks about millions of dollars
  0.4 US_DOLLARS_3           BODY: Mentions millions of $ ($NN,NNN,NNN.NN)
 -2.6 BAYES_00               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 0 to 1%
                             [score: 0.0000]
  0.0 MIME_QP_LONG_LINE      RAW: Quoted-printable line longer than 76 chars
  3.4 NIGERIAN_BODY1         Message body looks like a Nigerian spam message 1+
  3.9 FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK     Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook

 ------------=_437399BF.AA6A04B3