gnats-prs

pending/530: Please I need your urgent assistance (pending)

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/530: Please I need your urgent assistance (pending)
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 13:25:02 -0600 (CST)

>Number:         530
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       Please I need your urgent assistance
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious

 ------------=_436E5681.EC9AA3DC

 Spam detection software, running on the system "skuld.wookimus.net", has

 Content preview:  Dear, Compliment of the seasons to you and your
   household. I am writing this mail to you from where I take my refuge.
   Although, this mail will be coming to you as a surprise basically
   because you knew me from no where and have in no way met before, but
   do not be frightened at what the content of the letter will be. It is
   coming to you as a seek for an assistance and at same time a n
   opportunity which we both will benefit from. Firstly, I am Patricia
   Alamieyeseigha, a daughter to Governor Alamieyeseigha of Bayelsa state
   in Nigeria. Owing to my father's problem in London with the British
   police in connection with the discovery of some huge amount of money
   in his bedroom and all that, I write to seek for your assistance
   possibly. Unfortunately, he has been moving some money out of the
   country through the security company but this time he was taking some
   with him and that amounted to his problem.He is presently being
   detained in London. Meanwhile, he had informed me to leave the country
   for my refuge from where I would contact the security company where he
   has deposited some other of his money. Therefore,I had to leave my
   country for Dubai City as it was the easiest place I could be for now
   till I plan further.I have already contacted the security company and
   was informed that whenever I am ready,I can start the process of
   moving the money amounted to Euro 48M (fourty eight million euros)to
   any foreign representative. The foreign representative could stand as
   the beneficiary so that the fund could be moved in his. On the other
   hand,the fund would not be moved by the beneficiary rather, the
   security company would present a Diplomat who can move the fund to the
   beneficiary's location or the active account.. You will be given 20%
   of the total sum as per my father's instruction. I will be waiting
   earnestly to your swift response. Thanks and may God bless you and
   your family. Miss. Patricia Alamieyeseigha. [...]

  pts rule name              description
  2.6 RATWARE_OE_MALFORMED   X-Mailer has malformed Outlook Express version
  1.7 MSGID_FROM_MTA_ID      Message-Id for external message added locally
  2.7 FORGED_YAHOO_RCVD      'From' yahoo.com does not match 'Received' headers
  1.8 URG_BIZ                BODY: Contains urgent matter
 -2.6 BAYES_00               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 0 to 1%
                             [score: 0.0000]
  0.0 MIME_QP_LONG_LINE      RAW: Quoted-printable line longer than 76 chars
  3.9 FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK     Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook

 ------------=_436E5681.EC9AA3DC