gnats-prs

gnats/360: need the ability to cc individuals on PR via email

From: kmcfarland
Subject: gnats/360: need the ability to cc individuals on PR via email
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 18:43:47 -0500

>Number:         360
>Category:       gnats
>Synopsis:       need the ability to cc individuals on PR via email
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Environment:

Older versions of gnats the "cc these people on a PR"
worked just fine.  It's actually a heavily used feature
here.

Searching through the email list I found that this isn't
supported in 4.0.

http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/help-gnats/2001-December/002697.html

The list iteslf said - if no bug - then this will be lost.
I didn't see a bug for this.   I'd really like to see
this as an option in dbconfig.

>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
Unknown