gnats-prs

Re: gnats/177: queue-pr is failing

From: Yngve Svendsen
Subject: Re: gnats/177: queue-pr is failing
Date: 18 Apr 2001 13:54:02 -0000

The following reply was made to PR gnats/177; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Yngve Svendsen <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden,address@hidden
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 15:49:55 +0200

 At 13:21 18.04.2001 +0000, address@hidden wrote:
 >I have configured two databases on my system and it works fine.I now have
 >a third database, which to my mind has been working.It turns out that PRs
 >created in this new database are sent to the $GNATS_ROOT/gnats-queue
 >directory and never placed into the database.I have checked the config
 >file and aliases file and both seem O.K. What can I try next ?

 In addition to the queue-pr job invoked by the mail alias, you need to set
 up a cron job for queue-pr to grab the incoming PRs from the gnats-queue
 directory and send them to file-pr for processing. Basically, you need one
 cron job for each database. Further information can be found under item 4
 of http://sources.redhat.com/gnats/3_113_manual/gnats_4.html#SEC60

 Hope this helps,

 Yngve Svendsen
 IS Engineer