gnats-prs

Re: spam/88

From: Yngve Svendsen
Subject: Re: spam/88
Date: 2 Apr 2001 16:24:01 -0000

The following reply was made to PR spam/88; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Yngve Svendsen <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden,address@hidden
Cc: address@hidden
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 18:15:25 +0200

 At 08:46 02.04.2001 -0700, address@hidden wrote:

 >Do you have any suggestions as to which GNATS database to submit the
 >problem to?  I originally submitted it to the one requested by the
 >compiler.
 >thanks,
 >richard...

 You must somehow have been redirected to the wrong bug database. The
 following link should take you to the GCC database:

http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?database=gcc&user=guest&password=guest&cmd=login

 After following the link, check that it says "Database: gcc" in the upper
 right-hand part of the page.

 Hope this helps,

 Yngve Svendsen
 IS Engineer