Re: [Gnash] Remove the Play Button

From: Sandro Santilli
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Remove the Play Button
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 08:55:28 +0200

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 11:31:36AM +0530, Jos Collin wrote:

> Can you tell me which extension you are talking about ? I don't have any
> extension that is enabled. Please see the screenshot. But still the play
> button is coming in the flash content. Do you want me to clear the
> extensions folder and check it?

Nope, if the button is from flash _content_ there's nothing Gnash can do
to take it out. It would take an artificial intelligence to figure out which
button you'd want to automatically click... but not even a human intelligence
could easily figure out.

The best support I could imagine for that would be an interaction script to
run when a movie URL matches a pattern. There's currently no support for
interaction scripts in the desktop gnash applications, would be nice to add
that if you can :)

--strk;