[Gnash] Seamonkey and Gnash does not work - help

From: Lee Gold
Subject: [Gnash] Seamonkey and Gnash does not work - help
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 00:54:47 -0400

Hi,

Using Seamonkey 2.0. Xubuntu 9.10. Synaptic  installs for Gnash, mozilla-
plugin-gnash, ffmpeg, gstreamer0.10-ffmpeg. Initially Youtube played
but was erratic and shakey, not really watchable(my internet connection is fast
and the non-free plugin works OK). But now after a few trys
Youtube does work at all, the flash embedded window is a black area
that does nothing.

I would really like not to use the non-free plugin even though it
works OK.

Is there anything I can do to fix? The non-free is not installed.

Thanks,

Lee G.