Re: [Gnash] Creating Visual Studio project files for Gnash

From: Markus Gothe
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Creating Visual Studio project files for Gnash
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 14:29:30 +0200

On 29 May 2009, at 18:19, Rob Savoye wrote:

On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 06:09:04PM +0200, strk wrote:

Maybe a best time investiment would be giving CMake a try...
CMake would work on both windows and unix (and probably more, no idea).

I have no interest at all in switching from Autotools to CMake, so please
don't waste any time on this.

I totally agree! I'd not even think of switching to CMake or anyhing else. Autotools makes it build on virtually any UNIX-like platform and I think we, the developers, know it by heart by now.

//Markus

There may also be subtle compiler differences
between GCC and VC++, although Gnash has been built with VC++ in the past.

        - rob -