[Gnash] Re: [Gnash-dev] Fundraising for RTMP support

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: [Gnash] Re: [Gnash-dev] Fundraising for RTMP support
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 08:30:24 -0700

strk wrote:

> This mail to inform you that Linux Fund has started
> fundraising for a project adding RTMP support to Gnash.
>
> For more info and donations: http://linuxfund.org/projects/gnash/

  I'll note this grant will support one developer (strk) for one small 2
month long project, merging my RTMP code into Gnash from Cygnal. The
rest of us are still looking to replace our lost funding, but can't use
the Linux Fund for this. Anyone interested in donating to help the other
Gnash developers can use Open Media Now (http://openmedianow.org), or
email me directly.

        - rob -