Re: [Gnash] Whether it is possible to use gnash in my program?

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Whether it is possible to use gnash in my program?
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 12:00:45 -0600

Иван Васильев wrote:
I have write a program for Linux with QT.
I need to show Flash in my programm.

  Embedded QT or on a desktop ?

Is there any versions of gnash for developers which I can use for such thing?

Probably. Gnash also supports a "klash" variant that has QT and KDE support. For KDE in particular, klash functions as a kpart, so it's fully integrated. While Gnash supports using XEmbed, so it will render flash in any window if you pass Gnash the XID, I don't believe stock QT supports this feature. If your program is going to be GPL'd, you could look at how the Gnash QT GUI frontend works, and just embed that in your application, basically using Gnash as a rendering library.

There I can read about this?

  In the source code. :-)

        - rob -