[Gnash] Gnash is skipping video on youtube

From: Mounir Lamouri
Subject: [Gnash] Gnash is skipping video on youtube
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 22:35:53 +0200

Hi,

I'm using gnash 0.8.3 with agg, dbus, gstreamer, gtk, and firefox plugin enabled (gentoo). My firefox version is 2.0.0.16 and gstreamer version 0.10.20.

When I try to launch a video on youtube, it is skipping to the end and I see the related videos. I have read youtube was supported and I've found people with the same bug I have but they didn't keep trace of a possible fix. So, I was wondering why I have this issue : because of a modification on youtube videos since 0.8.3 or because of my system ?

Thanks,
Mounir