[Gnash] is RTMP working which is provided in the libnet folder ?

From: trimurthulu amaradhi
Subject: [Gnash] is RTMP working which is provided in the libnet folder ?
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 12:23:09 +0530

Hi,

I downloaded the gnash-0.8.3.. is RTMP working in this build.?  in ../.../libnet RTMP protocold is there. is this working one ?

by default it is using the gstreamer and agg.. should I enable any other  packages while configuring the build or can I go for default like simply  ./configure

please let me know if any body  tested this.... I have the local rtmp server.. it got installed..

Advanced thanks ..

Trimmu