[Gnash] Flowplayer

From: Simon Nuttall
Subject: [Gnash] Flowplayer
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 10:20:24 +0000

Are there any plans to enable Gnash to play videos in flowplayer.org's player?

I've got gnash running on my AMD64 in Firefox on ubuntu gutsy and it
does play some .swf files, e.g. the one at

http://www.debugmode.com/wink/
and even
http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/

but it won't play any of the demos on the flowplayer site, e.g:

http://flowplayer.org/demo/basic+setup

The symptoms are that a black area appears where the video should be,
but the black area itself disappears after a second or two. Right
clicking does give me the gnash menu, but I still can't bring the
video to life.