Re: [Gnash] [Q] Build on MacOS X

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash] [Q] Build on MacOS X
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 08:11:54 +0100

On Thu, Nov 15, 2007 at 06:07:37PM -0800, JongAm Park wrote:

> I tried building the Gnash on MacOS X.

See also
http://wiki.gnashdev.org/wiki/index.php/Building_on_Mac_OS_X

if your question is not answered there please add the info
in case anyone answers :)

> P.S. Adobe's official flash plugin is very slow on MacOS X. People say
> that it is due to the event handling mechanism of the flash media. Can I
> expect that the Gnash doesn't have the problem?

I wouldn't expect any performance gain (but I'd be happy to be proven wrong).
Anyway, you can expect to be able to do something about any problem, which
you can't with the Adobe's official plugin.

--strk;