Re: [Gnash] A word to potential Gnash developers

From: Bastiaan Jacques
Subject: Re: [Gnash] A word to potential Gnash developers
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 03:55:12 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007, Tomas Groth wrote:

--- strk <address@hidden> skrev:
If you have problems with Rob you should discuss them with him,
or you're just spreading FUD. You might find this article interesting:

If I should pass a few words to potential Gnash developers, it would be: "Be
prepared to be cooperative!"

I don't usually respond to Martin's flamebaits, but this continuing faeces
flinging exercise should stop. I concur with everything Sandro and Tomas
said, speaking as one of the people who has dealt with this project and
Rob in particular.

Martin, I do not know why you are so hostile. I do observe that you have been
hostile from the almost the very beginning of your Gnash working experience.
However, I believe that it has accomplished nothing except contribute to the
reasons that Rob had to let you go.

I wish you better luck with your future endeavours and I advise you to
approach people with an open mind.

Bastiaan