Re: [Gnash] PPC blue video

From: David Erosa García
Subject: Re: [Gnash] PPC blue video
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 20:50:21 +0200

2007/8/31, David Erosa García <address@hidden>:
> > As you can see no tests have been run in misc-ming.all and actionscript.all
> > because both require Ming (from CVS). Could you install that too ?
>
> I tried CVS version of ming and got a compilation error, so downloaded
> the 0.4.0.beta4 tar  from sourceforge that compiled ok, but after
> ./configure, make  and so, I ran "make check" and got an error (can't
> copy, at work right now)

Here is the error message:
make[3]: se ingresa al directorio `/tmp/gnash/testsuite/libamf.all'
Making a new site.exp file...
WARNING: No tool specified
Test Run By root on Thu Aug 30 21:59:30 2007
Native configuration is powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu

                ===  tests ===

Schedule of variations:
    unix

Running target unix
Using /usr/share/dejagnu/baseboards/unix.exp as board description file
for target.
Using /usr/share/dejagnu/config/unix.exp as generic interface file for target.
WARNING: Couldn't find tool config file for unix, using default.
Running ./../simple.exp ...
FAIL: test_number: Extracted Number AMF object
FAIL: test_string: Encoded "connect" string
FAIL: test_object: Extracted "connect" number
FAIL: test_object: Encoded "connect" string
FAIL: test_object: Object Packets mismatch
FAIL: test_variable: Got Number element data
FAIL: test_variable: Variable Number data correct
FAIL: test_variable: Number Packets match

                ===  Summary ===

# of expected passes            41
# of unexpected failures        8
make[3]: *** [check-DEJAGNU] Error 1
make[3]: se sale del directorio `/tmp/gnash/testsuite/libamf.all'
make[2]: *** [check-am] Error 2
make[2]: se sale del directorio `/tmp/gnash/testsuite/libamf.all'
make[1]: *** [check-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: se sale del directorio `/tmp/gnash/testsuite'
make: *** [check-recursive] Error 1
address@hidden:/tmp/gnash$