Re[4]: [Gnash] PPC blue video

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Subject: Re[4]: [Gnash] PPC blue video
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 16:20:06 +0200

Hello David,

Tuesday, August 28, 2007, 3:57:48 PM, you wrote:
DEG> Sure, here it is:
DEG> address@hidden:/tmp/gnash$ gnash -V

Aargh. Not again :(

I meant the lowercase "-v" option (like verbose) *not* the uppercase
one (Version), so:

gnash -v http://url/to/your/file

Having MIT-SHM configured(!) it will print some information about the
detected video mode on the console before showing the YouTube player.
That's what I need. Can you try again please? :)

Since you want to test the YouTube player, it will be difficult to
find out the real SWF URL. We had a script that could tell it to you
but they changed the JavaScript code on their site, so you better try
one of our movies in the test suite:

gnash -v testsuite/movies.all/gravity.swf

You should see a yellow(!) smiley jumping around (is it yellow?).
Again, what I need is the output printed on the console.

Thanks,
Udo