Re: Re[2]: [Gnash] PPC blue video

From: David Erosa García
Subject: Re: Re[2]: [Gnash] PPC blue video
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 15:57:48 +0200

2007/8/27, Udo Giacomozzi <address@hidden>:
> Hello Markus,
>
> Sunday, August 26, 2007, 7:20:57 AM, you wrote:
> MG> Try disabling mit-shm...
>
> Yes, that's what I would propose too.
>
> David, before that please run Gnash using the "-v" option using the
> Gnash version/config that shows the blue video and post the output
> here.

Sure, here it is:

address@hidden:/tmp/gnash$ gnash -V
Gnash cvs
Copyright (C) 2005-2007 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
Gnash comes with NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.
You may redistribute copies of Gnash under the terms of the GNU General
Public License.  For more information, see the file named COPYING.
Build options cvs
   Target:
   Renderer: agg - GUI: GTK - Media handler: ffmpeg
   Configured with: --prefix=/usr --disable-kparts --enable-gui=gtk
--enable-mit-shm
Ffmpeg version is: Lavc0d.51.11.0
address@hidden:/tmp/gnash$

Disabling MIT-SHM did the trick, now it's working fine.
FYI, I'm using Ubuntu Feisty for PPC up to date.
If I can give more information, let me know.