[Gnash] Trying to compile gnash on ubuntu

From: Meryl Silverburgh
Subject: [Gnash] Trying to compile gnash on ubuntu
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 16:41:52 -0500

Hi,

I am trying to compile gnash on ubuntu.

I get this warning:

   WARNING: You need to have the Ming development and utilities packages
                installed to run most of the tests in Gnash testsuite.
                Install it from http://ming.sourceforge.net
                or .deb users: apt-get install libming-dev

But i have install libming-dev, can you please tell me what can I do
to fix the problem?

$ sudo apt-get install libming-dev
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
libming-dev is already the newest version.
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 29 not upgraded.

Thank you.