Re: [Gnash] Re: configure problem: QT-dev not found.

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Re: configure problem: QT-dev not found.
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 14:47:48 -0700

Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

> It might be a good idea to fix it even if the problems are unrelated
> to the gnash source, to reduce the amount of noise users have to
> filter out to see real problems with the build, thought.

  They're in the autotools themselves, and most all are fixed in newer
versions of autoconf and automake. The only way for Gnash to really get
rid of the warnings would be to copy the relevant macros into
gnash/macros, and fix them ourselves. I'd prefer to wait until all the
distributions get updated. I think for now we'll just keep ignoring them
unless it creates a real problem.

        - rob -