Re: [Gnash] using gnash from cvs to view youtube swf file

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash] using gnash from cvs to view youtube swf file
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 10:48:49 +0100

On Sat, Feb 17, 2007 at 11:44:05PM -0600, Meryl Silverburgh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I download the latest gnash from cvs and try to use it to view youtube swf
> file.
> I run it with the '-v' option and i get this warning:
>
> 23:44:33: WARNING: stage_addlistener: unimplemented
>
> Does the mean that after this unimplemented warning and gnash will no
> longer process the swf  file?

No, it only means that a call to Stage.addListener() resulted in NO operations
as Gnash doesn't implement that call. Processing will continue.
Of course the listener won't get any event.
If you want to help there, take a look at server/asobj/Stage.cpp.
Provide a testcase (see actionscript.all/Stage.as) for the call and properly
document the expected behaviour.

Thanks.

--strk;