Re: [Gnash] ActionScript on gnash

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash] ActionScript on gnash
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 00:14:25 +0100

On Tue, Feb 13, 2007 at 11:48:14AM -0600, Meryl Silverburgh wrote:

> Should I add trace in beginning of each method? or each frame? or each
> movieClip?
> Thanks for any help.

To be honest, I belive this method only works if you're the movie
author, or know what the movie does very well, and have access
to the original sources and a way to rebuild them.

If I understood correctly, the current (or next) youtube player
will be build using laszlo compiler. I can tell you that event
the smallest movie generated with it doesn't work with Gnash, so
it's probably worth dealing with it (the simplest case) rather
then with a complex application like "player2.swf".

--strk;