Re: [Gnash] ActionScript on gnash

From: Meryl Silverburgh
Subject: Re: [Gnash] ActionScript on gnash
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 10:09:46 -0600

On 2/11/07, strk <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sat, Feb 10, 2007 at 02:46:36PM -0600, Meryl Silverburgh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can you please tell me if gnash currently supports anonymous function like
> this:
>
> var v1 = function () {
> }

Yes.

> or this:
> this.ns.onMetaData = function (obj) {
> }

Yes.

> movieClip 142 __Packages.logic.MovieLoader {

Do you feel like providing a testcase for these ?
You can extend the testsuite/actionscript.all/Function.as file
or produce a new one. These will be compiled with Ming thouhg,
which doesn't support #initclip IIRC.
If you have knowledge about other free compilers it's fine
as well, alternatively a binary SWF is also fine as long as you
use the loadable Dejagnu.swf module. See manual page for details.
Ann, is the online manual up to date ?

I am trying to debug why you tube player2.swf file is not working.
So I decompile the player2.swf SWF file and see what actionscript it contains.
And I see it creates a NetStream to load the video and I add print
statement in the NetStream class to see if gnash gets that far. But it
doesnot.

So i am trying to figure out why gnash did not get that far.

--strk;