Re: [Gnash] Re: Time for a new gnash release?

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Re: Time for a new gnash release?
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 09:41:21 -0700

Gerald Britton wrote:
> Have you experience the 100% cpu problem?  Has it been fixed recently?
> This is why I uninstalled gnash a while ago.

  This is an AMD64 specific bug, that doesn't effect most distributions
unfortunately. It's actually not a bug in Gnash, but in X11 in some
distributions, but not all. I'm ordering an AMD64 machine so I can track
this type of problem down, but currently none of us can reproduce it due
to lack of the same platform.

        - rob-