[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [Gnash] Time for a new gnash release?

From: Patrice Dumas
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Time for a new gnash release?
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 11:02:00 +0100
User-agent: Mutt/

On Thu, Feb 08, 2007 at 10:46:30AM +0100, Tomas Groth wrote:
> I think the plan is/was to make a release when the flash-based video sites,
> such as youtube and google-video, was in a usable state. I still think this is
> a good idea, but it could be some time before that goal is reached, do we want
> to wait?

In my opinion we should do what helps the project move along faster.
Currently it goes along well without release. When there is a lot of
testing to do on a given release it is wise to release, otherwise I
don't think it is worth it. If, post-release, everything is to be tested
against CVS, it is not very usefull. The only use could be to draw more
user to help the project and follow the cvs.

My personal opinion is that we can wait more until there are more
stabilized features to test.


reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]