[Gnash] Re: [OT?] Gnash and NSPlugin comparison

From: Dâniel Fraga
Subject: [Gnash] Re: [OT?] Gnash and NSPlugin comparison
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 23:11:17 -0200

On Sun, 19 Nov 2006 17:44:22 -0700
Rob Savoye <address@hidden> wrote:

>   I think this will be a problem until one of us on buys an AMD64
> machine, and works on it daily. It's very difficult for us to track
> down obscure bugs on a platform none of us have. Donations of
> equipment are always appreciated. :-)

        The interesting thing is that I have an athlon64 3800+ and I
always used 64bit Gnash without any problems. My setup:

Linux 2.6.19
gcc 4.1.1
SDL 1.2.11
Boost 1_33_1
Nvidia driver 1.0-9629
gtkglext 1.2.0

        Compiled with:

LDFLAGS="-L/usr/lib64 -L/usr/X11/lib64" ./configure --enable-sound=sdl
--enable-plugin --with-boost-incl=/usr/local/include/boost

        Of course not all sites run perfectly, but I never noticed 100%
cpu utilization here. It always worked fine.

--
http://u-br.net
Linux 2.6.19: Avast! A bilge rat!