[Gnash] gnash backend support - doubts

From: shamju joseph
Subject: [Gnash] gnash backend support - doubts
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 04:12:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I want to port gnash to a thin client system, which has Fusiv-Blackfin based board and Linux 2.4.16 with cross compiler lx4189-uclibc-gcc 3.3.4 but no X server. (This works on VNC)
I've some doubts.
1) Can I build gnash without X, gtk, and SDL ?
2) Is AGG backend (with framebuffer driver) alone enough for playing?
3) The source tree contains lot of folders, what's the purpose of each?
4) I only want gnash player so what is the minimum source files (ie folders) I require?
5) Can I avoid compiling server, pluggin, testsuite folders? If yes how can I do that?
6) Is 15 frames per second generated for playing animation SWF (not video) files?
Can someone please explain or provide necessary reference?
thanks
shamju joseph

Do you Yahoo!?