[Gnash] HI -- gnew to gnash -- wondering what is supported

From: Gerald Britton
Subject: [Gnash] HI -- gnew to gnash -- wondering what is supported
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 15:08:59 -0400

HI -- I just installed gnash under ubuntu on an amd 64 machine.  So
far, I haven't seen any flash movies work.  Usually I just get a blip
of dark color followed by solid grey.  However, I don't know what is
supposed to work and what is not.  I went to the mozilla flash test
page:

http://www.mozilla.org/quality/browser/front-end/testcases/plugins/flashtest.html

and tried everything to no avail.

I also tried this site: http://itv.webtv.net/testcases/flash/ which
has lots of tests. but I don't see any of the animations.

Is there something else I can try, or a way to debug my setup, in case its bad?