Re: [Gnash] How to enable sound

From: Onkar Shinde
Subject: Re: [Gnash] How to enable sound
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 23:41:54 +0530

On 7/26/06, strk <address@hidden> wrote:
Are you sure you have an updated CVS working copy ?
We're heavly working on gstreamer, and from the undefined reference
it seems you didn't get the --enable-sound switch working.
Also, remember to run ./autogen.sh

--strk;

I did 'make clean', 'make distclean' and updated CVS working copy again.

I am pasting things that look suspicious.

autogen:
Running automake --gnu  ...
AM_LDFLAGS: variable `MP3_LIBS' is used but `MP3_LIBS' is undefined
Running autoconf ...

configure --enable-sound=GST --enable-plugin:
Runs fine with the warnings mentioned in previous message.

make:
Gives same error - gnash-gnash.o: In function
`main':/home/onkar/gnash/gui/gnash.cpp:280: undefined reference to
`gnash::create_sound_handler_sdl()'

Onkar