[Gnash] Debian Packages for Gnash. Firefox crashes

From: kike
Subject: [Gnash] Debian Packages for Gnash. Firefox crashes
Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 23:43:46 +0200

Hi all.

I've been working around with the .deb's I dpkg -i on sunday.
I've probed gnash only a with a pair of archives, and it seems to work. I had to activate a sound option to hear something, that's a ¡no me jodas! for a normal user. I've to activate sound.
The weird thing is that firefox plugin crashed. When I tried to load a page with flash, boom!

Here we come users to create some frustation. :p

Congratulation for the work done till now.

--
Enrique García Álvarez - Kike

http://www.eldemonionegro.com