Re: [Gnash] Re: Re: gnash only creates blank standalone window.....

From: Anglade Pierre-Matthieu
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Re: Re: gnash only creates blank standalone window.....
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 21:43:07 +0200

It's not at all a matter of ">>" or anything visible. The patch looks
perfect to eye but patch does find some errors out of "nothing"...
Anyway I'll check out the cvs.

By the way there is an other problem with the configure on linux/EMT64
(at least on my machine): it keeps trying to link with
/usr/local/lib/libstdc++.so instead of /usr/local/lib64/libstdc++
eventhough it is building a 64bit binarie. At the end I've just made a
symlink because this lib isn't use by anything else on my system. I
would have gladly correct this error yet I haven't been able to find
where in the configure stuff this -L/usr/local/lib/libstdc++.so is
generated...

regards and thanks so much for your help

PMA

--
Pierre-Matthieu Anglade