Re: [Gnash] Flash 5 video created by camtasia

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Flash 5 video created by camtasia
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 10:29:55 -0600

Jeff Shanab wrote:

When I start the playback, the machine goes to 100% CPU for 30 seconds
(I see lots of FIXME tagtype =  19 in a -vp log)

As the README states, sound support is currently under development, and so doesn't work yet. A Tag 19 is SOUNDSTREAMBLOCK, which will be supported once the sound is working again. Our original plan of using Gstreamer is under discussion now on the developers list, as it appears to be insufficient for Gnash's needs. So a new solution has to be figured out. We're working on it...

        - rob -