Re: [Gnash] plugin updated

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash] plugin updated
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 19:26:12 -0600

annonygmouse wrote:

One tiny question, do you use Mozilla or Firefox to test the plugin? I
ask that because I've installed firefox and the behaviour is a little
bit different (gray background and no message of "... that can only be
viewed with the apropiate Plug-in.").

I use both for testing, and try different versions as well. But for development, I use Firefox out of CVS, which is what was recently released as the Firefox 2.0 alpha. My main platforms are a Ubuntu machine, and a Fedora Core 4 machine.

        - rob -