[Gnash] How about snapshots?

From: Dmitry Marakasov
Subject: [Gnash] How about snapshots?
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 19:58:17 +0400

Hi!

I wonder why are there no snapshots of gnash released?
If snapshots were available I could've update FreeBSD port of gnash
to more recent version (not it uses old gnash-20051226.tar.gz, the
only snapshot released ever, AFAIK). That'll make it possible for
huge FreeBSD community to run and test gnash in different environments
on different architectures - there will definitely be more people
interested in trying out port than these who'll get sources from
CVS and compile them by hand. Why not release a snapshot?

--
Best regards,
 Dmitry                          mailto:address@hidden