Re: [Gnash] Very excited to hear about gnash!!!

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Very excited to hear about gnash!!!
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 09:15:08 -0700

Techzilla wrote:

i hope the firefox plugin is more stable than gplflah was for me (in the end i had to uninstall it because firefox would crash constantly)

I haven't tried the the GPLFlash plugin for a while, but I don't believe it was ever finished.

the biggest thing GPLflash lacked was an awesome right click menu
a great idea would be a save as option (right click and save the .swf)

Right now the current plugin (which doesn't render movies just yet) downloads every flash movie you see to /tmp. Easier than having to right click. :-)

        - rob -