[Gnash] Portatbility

From: Dima Codreanu
Subject: [Gnash] Portatbility
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 02:31:22 -0800 (PST)

Can gnash be compiled under Windows?
If yes, can you please give me some pointers on how to achieve that, or point to me some links that might help me?
My needs include linking gnash output to a device (not a video card) that can grasp OpenGL commands, but that has drivers and SDK only for Windows, and the vendor does not even plan on delivering a Linux driver.
Thank you a lot.