[Gnash] patch for the build

From: Patrice Dumas
Subject: [Gnash] patch for the build
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 02:07:30 +0100

Hello,

I used to post those patches on the patch tracking system, however I feel
that it isn't very suited because they are huge and diverse and the
interface is less usable than mutt ;-)

I don't think it deserves a ChangeLog entry. Here are the explanations:

Makefile.am: always put doc and plugins in DIST_SUBDIRS otherwise
   configure will fail with missing Makefile.in. Moreover it doesn't
   make sense not to distribute doc or plugins (although it makes
   sense not to build or install in those subdirs).
doc/omf.make: don't create anything in $(srcdir). It shouldn't be
   touched upon when doing a build out of the srcdir (and could even
   be read-only).
   if GHELP isn't usefull because omf.make isn't included by
   doc/C/Makefile.am if it GHELP is false.
doc/C/Makefile.am: remove duplicate xml files from entities.
   add gnash-man.xml to EXTRA_DIST.
   use automake man page handling for easy man pages installation.
   add gnash.texi to EXTRA_DIST such that the info page isn't rebuilt
   when it is not needed.
   use sed instead of the make special var, as the make special vars
   may not be portable accross all make.
   add a missing x for the $(DB2X_VERSION) test.
   remove unneeded --to-stdout.
   replace the setfilename instead of just removing it.
   in the suffix rule use the $< variable.
macros/ghelp.m4: don't warn if ./configure is not run by root, what matters
   is whether make install is run by root or not (and the warnings are
   rightly in doc/omf.make).
   enable ghelp as default, because it is disabled if scrollkeeper
   isn't found anyway.
server/, libamf/: minor cleanings

--
Pat