Re: [Gnash] Urgent: An error occured while configure!!!

From: Michael Carlson
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Urgent: An error occured while configure!!!
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 21:31:17 +0800

Unfortunately we haven't had a release yet, so we don't really have a
tar.gz file. I don't know when we're going to make a release, nobody's
spoken about it yet. I've never compiled tar.gz files on windows
myself, so I'm not sure what you mean that the autogen.sh / configure
won't work as well as a simple tar.gz. However, I suggest you try out
the autogen.sh / configure, if it doesn't work, perhaps we can help
you with whatever errors you find.

- Mike