Re: [Gnash] undefined references to libpng

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash] undefined references to libpng
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 14:51:55 -0700

Michael Carlson wrote:

../libbase/.libs/libbase.so: undefined reference to `png_set_IHDR'
../libbase/.libs/libbase.so: undefined reference to `png_create_write_struct'

Can somebody more competent at these things fix this? I'm looking at you Rob :)

For some reason it didn't find libpng on your system. The output of configure should have flagged this as an error. Anyway, if you can run "sh -x ./configure" and send it to me, I'll be able to see what is different about your system.

        - rob -