[Gnash] plugin update

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: [Gnash] plugin update
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 18:31:41 -0700

The plugin currently draws a hard-coded graphic in the browser window still, but for the folks into really bleeding edge software, if you flip the #ifdef in eventThread() to call main_loop instead of drawGLScene(), the Flash interpreter is called on the downloaded movie and it plays... :-)

But the display gets lost someplace in the Firefox/OpenGL, and although the movies properly advances through all the frames, for some reason I only get a blank background. :-( There also seems to be a weird problem now where Firefox pops up a little window which then goes away when it loads the plugin. More debugging needed, but at least it's getting closer to actually working...

I checked it in this way in case there are any OpenGL gurus on the list... if not, I'll keep slogging away on it.

        - rob -