[Gnash] portability update

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: [Gnash] portability update
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 18:21:10 -0700

I got access to SourceForge's Compile Farm, and worked through the configure & build bugs on NetBSD, OpenBSD, AMD64-linux and PPC-Linux. One things I discovered was on BSD, packages get installed in /usr/pkg... which is now correctly looked for everywhere. Some of the tests could probably be improved still for all the weird behaviors still left, but I think it'll work for now for most people.

You can't run graphics remotely on the CompileFarm, so all I could do for testing was run gparser or gprocessor. Hopefully now for folks on 64 bit or BSD platforms Gnash will now work for them out of CVS. Anyway, I'm looking forward to hearing if these recent changes work for everyone.

        - rob -