[Gnash] build lab ?

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: [Gnash] build lab ?
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 10:21:10 -0700

Somewhere A while back I saw an announcement about a build lab for free software developers to test on a variety of different machines. Does anyone have a point to this and know if it's possible to use these machines remotely ? Ideally I'm looking for some BSD variants, and Power-PC Linux. I'm running both Ubuntu and Fedora distributions here to try to catch the little issues.

        - rob -