Re: [Gnash] Gnash Firefox Plugin and Bug

From: Giovanni Mellini
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Gnash Firefox Plugin and Bug
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 10:31:53 +0100

Treviño wrote:
Hello, I'm trying to test the test version of gnash that is available in your website but, after compiling and installing it I get this error:

gnash: error while loading shared libraries: libbase.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Btw that file is correctly in /usr/local/lib/gnash/. I'm using Ubuntu.

Edit your /etc/ld.conf.so and add the following line

/usr/local/lib/gnash

then run as root ldconfig

Giovanni

--